Capture the Flag is a 2D Gamemode in Gimkit where players attempt to capture the opposing team’s flag for points. The following upgrades can be purchased with Energy earned by answering questions:
- Speed upgrades increase movement speed and cost 8,500 Energy each.
- Efficiency upgrades reduce energy used while running and cost 6,500 Energy each.
- Energy Per Question upgrades increase energy earned per correct answer and cost 6,500 Energy each.
- InvisiBits make players invisible for 1 sec/use and cost 2,500 Energy for 5 InvisiBits.
Base upgrades include:
- Big barriers stop players from entering or exiting specific tunnel areas for 30,000 Energy.
- Flag barriers protect the flag for 5,000 Energy each.
- Teleportals allow players to teleport between north and south tunnels for 4,000 Energy each.
People ask question
Can a single player play Gimkit?
Gimkit is a tool that enables teachers to make a game out of a group of questions. Students can compete individually or in groups, and the player with the most money at the end of the game wins. These games can be played in-person during class, remotely online, or as homework.
Which CTF is most suitable for newcomers?
CTF Games List – Play Now
Learn Web Penetration Testing the Right Way with PentesterLab. You may learn when and where you wish with PentesterLab PRO.
What does CTF’s entire name mean?
Stopping the flow of illicit funds to terrorist organisations is the goal of counter-terrorist finance (CTF), also known as combatting the financing of terrorism (CFT). It has a strong connection to anti-money laundering (AML).
Does Gimkit have a price?
What subscription plans does Gimkit offer? We have two paid Gimkit plans: Gimkit Pro yearly, automatically invoiced at $59.88 once per year. Gimkit Pro monthly, automatically charged at $9.99 per month.